Yvette
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by richinvan View Post
No major damage?

I drove 30 minutes to, and 30 minutes back to come pick this up for my pal who isn't close. Your pictures don't show the huge chunk out of the top of the lip easily the size of a 25 cent piece.

When I asked you why the pictures didn't show the damage, you said, I quote: "Oh I forget and I put old picture".

If it was on the bottom, that would be one thing. Not only is it on the top, it's discoloured making it incredibly noticeable.

Fixing it will require sanding, filling and repainting.

Sorry that you think that this is an 8.5/10. I think we'll have to agree to disagree.

Have a nice day!
Hi, they are same condition lips from original pics.
if you look at the 3rd pics from my original post, it shows the damages. I do understand the damage don't show clearly but it is there. I am not trying to hide damage and try to sell the lips here. I didn't try to ship this lips to anyone with hiding the damages. Anyone who is interested buying it could come inspect in person.
*btw, I never said I forget, I put old pictures??? why would I say that when they are same condition, same lip. damage is there on 3rd pics. What are you trying to prove here making me a liar? However, i do feel sorry for not showing the pics of damage clearly. Have good weekend.
Appreciate 0