03-28-2019, 10:39 AM   #2287
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Yeah idk how this guy got a job, honestly makes the gym look bad having this guy putz around. I always wonder what is going through the clients head when they see that even their trainer looks like shit...

Agreed this shit takes a lot of effort and commitment, and I don't look near as ripped up as you hahaha. Thats half the reason why I get pissed at the trainer, by instructing them to do poor movements he might inhibit them from pursuing fitness due to the pain that he is inducing them to. Who knows maybe that's his goal so he doesn't have to deal with his clients very long.

Other part of me blames the trainee for being negligent prior to coming to the gym, doesn't understand the first thing about what their trying to accomplish, rather just going through the movements... smh

I'm sure they have to sign a waiver, but as a gym owner I wouldn't want that responsibility. It's way too easy to injure yourself short-term from doing something wrong. What always concerned me was making sure that I wasn't doing something that would come back and bite me 15 years down the road.

I'm not getting any younger, and I want to be as healthy and mobile as I can for as long as I can!!