05-27-2018, 11:31 AM   #5
MN
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Bmw 540i XDrive M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilejo View Post
No probs.

I lowered my f10 which was on adaptive shocks and it helped the handling a lot. I'm sure that ACS have a spring kit for the G30 which is compatible with adaptive dampers.

I'm not saying the MP kit doesn't give aero dynamic improvements, it's just that that wasn't MY reason for fitting it because i personally wouldn't notice any change. You can bet BMW did all of the aero dynamic tests etc as any manufacture would do and I'm sure there are improvements there with numbers to back it up. I know they claim aero dynamics are improved in the sales bumpf for the MP kit.

I am still considering the MPPSK, but i have a JB+ and i really like the power delivery of that. I have never driven a MPPSK car so I'm worried that after spending that much, i would be left thinking the JB+ was better value (£200 v £3k).
Yep the MPPSK is expensive. Is the JB+ working well without any issues? I’ve put the foot down in mine today even though it’s done 670 miles as I couldn’t wait for the ‘break in’ period to end. I’ve been missing the push back feeling. Even shifted the lever to the left! Lol I like the slight burble when it shifts.

A 140i owner (works for the RAC) told me these engines are already broken into and being high performance there is no ‘break in’. So I thought sod it!

I will have to check out the ACS springs at some point
Appreciate 0