View Single Post
      10-27-2010, 01:14 AM   #1
almsdriver
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

Z4 M Coupe Cargo net

Bought my Z4MC last week, and on the way back home (500mi) i realized that there is something missing in my MC's trunk! Half-way home i knew the answer - its a CARGO NET! Driving both around the city and highway, i can't stand when something is rolling/moving in the car so tonight i finally found a solution!

I've been trying to get rid of my TT's cargo net for a year now, and had to almost beg on local Craigslist for someone to come and pick it up next to free.

Here's a pic of my 1st "mod" - Z4MC Cargo Net.

I was also missing a bulb in the trunk, sure enough i have so many old TT parts, i can almost build another one with all the spare stuff!
Threw a super bright "x9 or x12" led bulb in there. Pics aren't best, was pretty dark in the garage. I can shoot some more in daylight if interested..

Let me know what you guys think!

I loved the TT net, because it had an extra "net-pocket". Threw in a soccer ball to highlight the pocket. If anyone interested in a net, this is how a TT-net would look like:

p.s. Was cleaning out the garage for the M's new home and found some Audi parts that will eventually be going on the Forums and maybe eBay.
I have a similar net from the retired A6 (see pix for comparison), if anyone interested to try on their Z4. Only thing - its much bigger. Shoot me an email @ almsdriver@gmail.com - good German beer and its yours!

Wish that 4-point belt would fit the Z4MC !! Anything similar for our Z4's?? Most of this is Audi stuff, but If you see anything of interest - feel free to ask.

BTW, just found out our cars come without Homelink Currently thinking of a retro-fit. Let me know if any ideas? I'd probably want something simple..

PAST: Avus/Red ALMS TT 225QC & A6 2.7T

Appreciate 0