08-30-2015, 02:42 PM   #99
pukicabuki
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: something with 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalScientist View Post
As a EEO diversity trainer, three things to suggest for you:

1. Report immediately to your next supervisory chain while reporting to the EEO officer of your company.

2. Depending where you live you are protected by State/county EEO laws as well.

3. Do not be afraid to report and document everything. Believe it or not, this may even have implications on your promotions if you don't do anything.

It's an unfortunate reality of living in the U.S. that racism still exists in more subtle, evil ways. Be confident in yourself and don't take shit from anyone.
Since you obviously consider yourself a professional in this area you might want to brush up on the definition of racism. An off color joke does not denote racism.

Stop with the hyper sensitivity bullshit. People need to grow a little thicker skin in this country. The political correctness crowd won't stop until everything in life is a bland white-washed monotony. Aww crap.... I said "white"-washed. I'm probably in trouble now.

My wife is Asian, so I showed her this thread and the first thing she said is the OP needs to sack up and stop being a little bitch. If this weak ass joke got his jimmies rustled this much he must be a riot to hang out with.

If i'm offended by people that are easily offended, does that mean we can get rid of them so that I'm no longer offended?
Appreciate 2