View Single Post
      03-31-2022, 08:47 AM   #16
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

As mentioned in some of the posts above...a different tilt "angle" can be selected using coding software. According to the Bimmercode website...the tilt angle coding is actually on the "easy side" (no need to go into EXPERT mode). (see screen shot below)

And if you live/drive in an area where there's very little parallel parking...this feature is easy to deactivate by just moving the switch on the door panel. Which allows you to reactivate it if needed..like if you do find yourself needing to see the curb on the passenger side if in a tight parking or backing out situation. Most of the time I have this feature deactivated...but in winter I do turn it on if I'm parked on the right side of the garage because I also keep the snow blower on that side...and don't want to hit it when backing out.

G30 coding parameters for mirror tilt from Bimmercode website can be seen below...not sure why one would totally deactivate it when that can be done using the switch on the door...and also allows you to quickly reactivate it if needed in a pinch. You can also adjust the "tilt angle".
Attached Images

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.
Appreciate 1
Spyder364.50