Thread: New M5 Owner!
View Single Post
      09-18-2012, 11:21 AM   #6
LGLM5
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5 Silverstone

Here are a few pics from the showroom floor at Momentum BMW before I drove off in my Silverstone M5. Yes, I now have a 550i and an M5. I need to get rid of the 550i LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGLM5 View Post
Yay! I finally picked up my Silverstone M5 from Momentum BMW in Houston. Great car. Worth the wait. Service at Momentum wasn't the best (I've purchased two cars from them in the last 20 months) but I am glad I have this 2013 M5. It is performing just as I expected it to if not more. I leased the M5 as an everyday car BUT I realize one (me) cannot drive this car everyday without risking a speeding ticket or some sort of traffic "occurance" LOL Being that Momentum BMW would not give me what I wanted for my 2011 550i, I figured to keep the M5 as a toy and drive the 550i daily - or until I sell it. One, I, cannot have two very similar cars - or are they so similar? Either way, the 2013 M5 is amazing. So many things to like. The best thing to like is that it is the fastest car on the road next to the Cadillac CTS Coupe or the Mustang GT Saleen. I think. Oh well, Houston is packed with Porsches and BMW that the best thing about the 2013 M5 is that it truly is a fast car.

Have fun everyone!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0