View Single Post
      08-30-2018, 03:02 PM   #28
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

I'll tell a bad one on myself. In my 20's, my step-sister lives in a larger city about an hour away and works in a bar. She sets me up on a date with her co-worker whom I have not met or seen. This is early days of cell phones, we're talking Motorola Star-Tac. On my way to meet said date, she calls and tells me she has to work but rather cancel, she wants me to come to the bar and hang out while she is working and we plan to go to a "party" afterward. Sold. I get to the bar and I'm intorduced to her....... she is smoking hot! She is very cool, very funny and drop dead gorgeous. We hit it off really well, joking around, giving each other a hard time back and forth and making fun of the bar patrons....I say bar but it was more of a nightclub. As the evening goes on she continues to give me drinks for free. It seems that every 15-20 minutes she is bringing me another drink, soon I'm in over my head. The bar gets really warm, the room is spinning, I break out into a cold sweat and then it happens. The lights come on, it's closing time, as she walks up to me I'm completely taken aback at how amazingly beautiful she is. She comes over and give me a kiss and tells me she has to clean up, change clothes and we'll head to the party.....it's at that very moment I projectile vomit all over her. I have never in my life been so embarrassed.

She was an absolute champion. She went to the bathroom and cleaned the alcohol she had been steadily delivering me all evening off her chest and out of her hair then she drove me to her house. She apologized time and time again for getting me that drunk. She even mentioned that she was impressed at how well I held my liquor. She was waiting for me to tell her I had enough and I didn't want her to throw out drinks she had already made without asking. After she took a shower, we may or may not have consumed something to pick me up and sober me up rather quickly and went to said party. The party we went to is a story all by itself. If any of you ever get invited to go to a Rastafarian Nine Night celebration/funeral it is something to behold. An entire hotel was rented for the celebration/funeral of one of her close friends mother. I only remember bits and pieces of this night. I do remember getting back to her house around 10:00 a.m. and sleeping there for a while before I went home.

We dated for a few months until eventually I became jealous of all the guys that she was getting attention from and we ended it amicably. She was a blast, very forgiving and nurturing. I always enjoyed going somewhere with her and every guy in the place trying to figure out why she was with me. We just seemed to have fun like a couple of small kids together.
Appreciate 4
Sea-Tac1451.50
Kyngofpop676.00
xander_g962.50