View Single Post
      10-19-2017, 04:51 AM   #8
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
However, the list only includes colors that were not listed as Special Paint on the build sheets.
Ah, ok. So it is basically what I said about some colors/cars being excluded for a specific reason.

Quote:
It would really be impossible to figure out all the special editions since a lot of them are undocumented.
I understand. At the same time, it might be worth making a specific note about this fact in the OP. While some of these special runs are no doubt obscure, many are pretty well known. It seems to me that, in the long term, a short explanation about what is/isn’t included and why would perhaps help avoid repeated posts to the affect of “hey you forgot this car” or “why isn’t my ‘color XXX’ M3/M4 edition YYY on your list?” I suppose that’s perhaps what you meant by the comment in your second post “The list doesn't include the ‘come back’ colors.” But if so, it may make sense to clarify that more and move it to the top of the first post. Just a thought.

And by the way, thanks for putting together this document. It’s a good read and a useful resource.
Appreciate 0