View Single Post
      01-05-2019, 11:07 AM   #110
MXNSITH
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5C, 2019 i3 REX, 2010 Z4

I picked up my Bluestone beauty last week on 12/29 after placing my order on 11/5. Being in CA and considering it was over Christmas I was very happy I received it prior to the new year. The 2018 delivery will allow me to use the tax rebate for the year and starting this year CA dealerships have to install a front plate mount so this allowed me to keep it off.

This thing is amazing and is a head turner. Pictures don't do the car or the color justice. I've installed the all weather mats for now since it is rainy season here. After the first week I disabled Apple Car Play as I find the iDrive to be more intuitive and like that the nav calculates the best use of the eDrive system.

2019 530e
Black Dakota Interior
Fineline Ridge Wood Trim
M Sport
Executive Package
Premium Package 2
Parking Assistance Package
Driving Assistance Plus Package
Multi-contour Seats
Harmon Kardon
Black Kidney Grills

I decided against the Nappa Leather because I was too concerned my young kinds would ruin it. It seems so fragile in person but will get it on my next build. I also debated on Cognac but decided on black on black interior. It feels so luxurious to us. Lastly, the multi-contour seats are amazing. It's unbelievable how many adjustments they have and truly provides the best support in a seat I have ever experienced.
Attached Images

Last edited by MXNSITH; 01-16-2019 at 03:05 AM..
Appreciate 0