View Single Post
      07-28-2019, 12:51 PM   #76
OG Shark
Rep
Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I'm not sure about that . Remember the 2016 Brazilian GP in the crazy rain he drove with....*Renault* !
Don't think about a replacement in the second seat ...RB will keep Gasly .

Max lost it today again with his launch control ...3th time in the last 3 races !
Honda should work on it ASAP !
Yes the launch control is crazy. They really have to get a handle on it - can't happen again. Gotten away with with great drives to get the spots back but can't keep pushing their luck like that. Very strange how that has happened the last few races.

Oh I'm not trying to take anything away from Max with the Honda statement. I think Max has the most talent on the circuit and has been able to achieve the correct mindset to capitalize on it now. Certainly won't forget the epic Brazil GP in the wet - that was truly insane. The rain is supposed to separate the men from the boys and it certainly appears like it happened today. I'm just ecstatic that Honda has made the progress that they have to help give him the tools he needs to compete. Doesn't look like they are yet on equal ground in power but they have gotten close enough to let his talent carry him to good results. Hopefully they keep it up!
Appreciate 1