View Single Post
      10-09-2019, 08:13 AM   #38
bimmer456
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Anyone seen the second season? They had Amelia Hartford and Parker from Vehicle Virgins as one of the rich exotic car snobs lol as well as the dude from Tesla Racing Channel but no one from the DDE Fam? Also none of the exotics were modded so no VF supercharged lambo or Mclaren. And no crazy wrapped cars with Alex Choi. All were stock as if to suggest rich people don't mod their exotics. There was also the Cuban YouTuber but he didn't bring the Hermès pagani. Which would have just looked cool even if it lost or he could have brought two cars just to show it off but race one. Second season was better IMO (though batwoman from season one became a DDE celebrity for a moment). Did like that the exotics didn't absolutely kill it and the built hot rods some of which barely cost $8k could take on $700k exotics and even leave them in their dust. Like seeing an 80s mustang all beat up take on modern exotics and win. Though an exotic still one the championship the 720s is tough to beat. Should have had brooks from drag times with one of his cars. Also the last episode season finally was dope an emotional ending to the season. It's all about the car enthusiast community and family. Watching a beater Ford Mustang must have been a 1989 model beat the all wheel drive P100D ludicrous plus that was a surprise and the Tesla almost finished last lol. I had been saying this guy only races slow cars on his channel so his car annilates them, I prefer to see real races that are closer or leave him in the dust.
Appreciate 0