07-11-2020, 11:53 AM   #380
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
wow what a quali it was, full of action!!!

and yeah G.O.A.T was in action and full 1.2 seconds clear from everyone and 1.4 from his teammate.. i was watching Lewis onboard as well with the coverage, and talks with Bono.. such a smooth ride.. it was great to see tires were still smoking intensely when he was going out.. i guess Bottas is still not a fan of rain..

Red Bulls were quite strong and Max was fight for the rear end.. i guess after increasing the ride height for rain too much positive rake angle makes the car a bit more snappy in rain i dont know.. even though its a traditional method of Red Bull.. i guess Max pushed too much before he spun as well and curbs didnt help him to find the grip..

and Ferrari.. yeah again leaving the choice of tire change to driver like driver has tons of time to think while fighting in the rain.. not acting proactively again and seeing all this live again was sad for Leclerc.. cant understand why Ferrari cant think, putting the new set of wets earlier to make him jump to Q3.. what he was gonna do with full set of wets that he doesnt even need tomorrow.. they put the last set too late and send out Leclerc into traffic well done really good job Ferrari.. and seems life is normal still since Vettel spun again today.. nice to be alive..

McLarens are looking really strong as a team and drivers.. except the boss though.. i guess we ll see lots of high quality action from them this year.. and actually next year they ll have Merc' engines strapped on which probably boost their track times..

Perez actually surprised me by not making to Q2.. i guess he wasnt happy with the setup or couldnt find a proper gap to put a better lap time.. normally he is not bad in wet weather and all this make Stroll look good..

Ocon probably feels relieved as he performed nicely in wet weather today..

and yes.. its the car guy guys.. its always the car for Hamilton..
Lewis is smashing almost all records, putting 1.4 seconds on his teammate in wet on such a short lap track.. and its all about the car.. im not trying to convince you here to like him at all.. but this started to a bit silly.. been years now he s winning each season in F1 despite the car and just take a look at the pole lap he put in.. seriously just watch without a bias not to like.. and see how smooth it was under heavy rain and pressure.. 1.4 seconds to his fast teammate is such an easier said than done situation.. great to see how motivated he is still!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracin View Post
Massively? Max’s time last weekend was close. What happened today? Oh right, he flopped
Mates C'mon ?!?! I wonder if you guys really watched the last QA session ?
MAX spun by "SEB" ! He had to leave the perfect line in that last turn , because SEB showed suddenly up in front of him...
"SEB" was going pitting , and slowed down in the turn in front of MAX !
Check this out :

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick59507.00