View Single Post
      07-13-2020, 04:54 AM   #526
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Albon says he was having Lewis flashbacks..
nice to see new generations way of talks.. he s getting better each race, his podium or more is not that far.. i hope soon enough Red Bull makes a new contract with him to ease the pressure a bit.. even if he deals with pressure quite good..

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...Xw4diHMUh.html ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
Boy do I have bad news for you... Leclerc blamed someone hitting him from the back for the accident before he realized that the whole world saw that it was his fault. So by your own measure he's not real racing material. Sorry to disappoint you 😔
boy oh boy the first contact with Vettel was from left rear tire and he was asking if there is damage on the rear since everything started from rear end assuming a hit.. drivers are not watching the race from TV.. and probably asked like 5-6 times before getting an answer from his engineer.. disappointment.. ok..

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
It's a good distraction the Ferrari clash, also the RP's brake ducts how timely, from the real issue of how the Merc has so much power on the straight (13km/hr more) when there was supposed to be no engine development since the cancelled Adelaide race but no doubt I'll be told that it was stored on the shelf packages that were brought in.
actually top speed was Merc's weakest point im glad they recovered that.. at least for now.. or they can run W11 with a bit lower downforce than last year.. one way or another we can see if we can have a low downforce track this year..