09-09-2019, 10:09 AM   #42
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Similiar thing happened just now to me and the wife. Had a guy come up on the left side of me with his blinker on to get over into the right lane I was in. I was behind another car, but he came around and just kept merging in like I was expected to stop.

To make matters worse I had someone else behind me riding my ass.....ended up locking the brakes down and almost got slammed in the back because I guess this guy figured his turn signal meant he had the right of way.

I just bit my lip, and told my wife at least he was using his turn signal. Like I said in that one thread from way back...I'm trying to be better about things like this.
My pet peeve is exactly that but when there is NOBODY behind me, and someone has to come up the left lane and cut in front. They couldn't possibly have pulled in behind you where there was 1/2 a mile of room - no, they have to have the piece of road just in front of you. Happens all the time. One did it to me in the Ferrari the other day at about 60mph and I swear he was about 1 to 2 feet from my front bumper, with no indicator. He knew I was there too because I saw him coming from a distance back and figured he'd be an ass like that.
Appreciate 0