ChevyGuyFL
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '19 M550i, '17 Silverado

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeMo87 View Post
I know for the last few month there has been more of a delay at the port. However, I really haven't heard of any cars sitting there for more then 2 weeks.

Your car must be on a ship! It's so frustrating not knowing and not getting clear answers.

My car arrived at Baltimore port on 4/29/19, I called bmw genious on 4/30/19 and they said that it is still in transit from Germany. I call back the next day on 5/1/19 and they told me that my car just reached Baltimore port but is still inside the ship and has not unloaded yet. So I open up the tracking site from the websites you guys provided me and it showed that
Grand Dhalia had already left Baltimore and was on its way to Brunswick lol!

At this point, with BMW as my only source of update, I feel so clueless again. I really don't know what's happening right now, my car could be parked at the port, it could be at the VPC, or with some hope it could be on a truck. Although, according to Genious it could still be "on the ship", which means it took off to Brunswick lol

I think the hardest thing to deal with is the UNKNOWN. Even if there are delays or some setbacks but we are made aware, it would be much better and a lot easier to be ok with.
Totally agree, it's the unknown... and the fact that whatever seems known is so out of date.

At least yours is in the US and should be on it's way west soon.