View Single Post
      03-02-2021, 02:17 AM   #124
M3_WC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime00 View Post
I thought you'd get the gist of what I'm saying. As you move up from the M car to Comp to CS to CSL and yes, GTS, the car starts getting skewed more and more towards the track use as opposed to the street.

I'm not saying an M car (not a CS, CSL or GTS) isn't capable on the track or can't be used on a track, I'm saying it's not designed for track use. Just like a track car isnt designed for you daily to work and back. Sure you can do it, but Is it optimized to do so, prob not. You can putter around town in your m4 GTS and fill it up with water for the injection system in a Costco parking lot, but that thing is prob not designed to be a grocery getter and when you scrape the front splitter over speed bumps you'll get the gentle reminder that this is much better on a track.

The IS500 is not designed to be a track car. That's my point. It competes with something between an m340i and an M3 and that's what it's designed to do.

Really don't get what the issue is here
No need to keep explaining yourself. Your points are very well articulated. I don’t see anything wrong with what you wrote.
Appreciate 1
Vivek.1366.00