View Single Post
      03-12-2021, 06:41 PM   #38
BklynNYBMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: "24 X6M60i / "21 m340i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
Thanks a lot! I have my dealership set to BMW Of Manhattan since it is the closest to me, but I actually ordered the car from BMW Of Springfield New Jersey. I got a terrible deal at Manhattan, but an incredible deal from Springfield. What car did you get and when are you picking it up?
Hey There. That is funny. My sister in law gets all her BMWs from Springfield. She has a 2020 530. I am getting the M304i xdrive Tanzanite Blue with Oyster interior. This is the 2nd car I got from Manhattan. I waited 6 years for Tanzanite (long story) and Manhattan was able to get it for me. Not a great deal on the lease but I really wanted that color combination. Probably wont pick it up until the end of the month as I need to have the current 3 inspected before I turn it in. Inspection scheduled for the 29th. Unless Manhattan will take it in before that date without the end of lease inspection. have to take the 3 in to Manhattan tomorrow to tap up the brake fluid. Will ask if I can see it. Hopefully yes. I got the X6 from Rallye, decent deal on it, nothing special but enjoying it too.

__________________________________________________ __________________
2017 X6 5.0 MSport, Carbon Black Metallic w/ black leather. All options except vented seats and B/O sound system. AKA the Tumbler
2018 340i MSport Xdrive sedan. Glacier Silver w/Oyster. All options except active cruise control and window shades. AKA Airstream
*On order 2021 M340i xdrive. Tanzanite Blue with W/Oyster with Red Calipers. All options except Adaptive M suspension, Driver Assistance Professional Package, Cooling and High Performance Tire package. No Nickname as of yet
Appreciate 0