02-06-2009, 06:06 AM   #56
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
explain yourself. i've tried all of them but remain a regular poster here because IMHO bimmerpost is the best of all of them. bimmerforums, m3forum.net, and e46fanatics are chock full of kids that bicker about stupid shit when they don't even have drivers licenses. and swearing? can you not handle a couple naughty words? not that i curse like a sailor, but i like being able to say certain words without the banhammer slamming down on me. when the merge happened, a lot of regular posters that were already here for long periods of time with thousands of posts were getting infractions/bans for absolutely asinine reasons...most of them came from 1addicts mods. i personally think the mods and admins that run bimmerpost do an excellent job at keeping things on track, but not run it like a concentration camp. nothing against the 1addicts mods, but things were working great before they came along, then things got really hairy for a while, now it seems like things are leveling back off. for better or worse, it's how things are, carry on and enjoy some extra liberties.
Agreed.
Appreciate 0