View Single Post
      03-14-2009, 12:34 AM   #69
cougfan335
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe MT, Montego/Saddle

I test drove an e90 in the first couple of months they came out, but didn't have the cash and wasn't exactly blown away. When I heard turbo and coupe and bmw in the same sentence over on leftlanenews.com the day the car was announced I couldn't get enough and happened upon this site through a google search. I lurked for a long time and waited even longer for my car to get in (about 4 months from a Christmas 2006 order). I am excited at the thriving tuner community and thin everyone has something to offer. I really dislike the attitude about used cars though. I wish I could have waited, then I wouldn't have a car that rattled so badly because I never would have bought the Friday afternoon build car that I got. PS my Dad wrote a check for the whole damn thing for my college graduation, does that make me one of the people ruining the forum or are 95% of other people less awesome than me for not having the cash on hand to buy the car?
e92 335i: Montego, Saddle Brown, Burl Walnut, MT, Sport, Prem, CW, PDC, Rear Shade. Mods: JB4, BMS Dual Intake, Cyba Scoops, Beyern Mesh Chrome 19" wheels, 15% F1 tint, LeatherZ weighted shift knob, body color reflectors, Matte black grill with Montego surround, middle lower grill removed, left and right lower grills painted black.
Appreciate 0