BarryJI
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 228i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando228imsport View Post
Anybody here have a moded N26 228i?
Yes, extensively; see sig. I've tuned it, upgraded the exhaust, remapped the shocks and installed performance springs. It's a fantastic tuner platform and I am very pleased with its speed, handling and driving dynamics. These performance mods are all for the street, not the track but as currently configured it's a really sharp, genuinely aggressive driver's car and in a whole different league from the stock 228i. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions; the N26 poses a few unique challenges when it comes to tuning and these can be compounded by living in a very emissions-conscious state (CA). A well-tuned and suspension-modded N26 228i can give you all the performance you'd need on the street but if you want to track a 228 you'll be well advised to get the N20 because it's not a SULEV engine and has more headroom for the most aggressive engine modifications.

2015 BMW 228i M Sport w/Track Handling Package
DAP | Lighting | Premium | Tech
DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner Stage 1 | DINAN Shockware | DINAN Free Flow Exhaust | DINAN Performance Spring Set + Ride Quality and Handling Kit
Appreciate 1
BM235iW97.00