View Single Post
      04-21-2007, 02:28 PM   #17
Skimo100
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 X3

[QUOTE=Bimmerforlife;424347]I never thought I would be interested in a SUV. Since I've had my E46 since 99, I'm looking for something different. I'm still not 100% sure I want the E90 335i sedan, I'm like 80% there. The other 20% says get something different. I want to stay with BMW. I tested the X5 and it's just too big for me.

I have never driven the X3 and now for 2007 it's had a facelift. I never liked that black cladding and now that's gone. I want Nav, this one looks like it pop's up but where is the i-Drive knob?

I'm still not sure what 2007 vehicle to get, all my options are open.
The 7 series seems like for people over 60 (not me)
The X5 is just too big for me/too truck like
The 5 series is ok but I'm not sold on the front eyes turned up and rear trunk poor exterior designed.
The 3 series I've owned since 99 and still love it and may get the E90 335 sedan, still on the fence maybe if I wait to drive it.
The X3, the newer enchancements for 2007 sound nice with newer interior trim exterior looks alot of nice updates, I like the increased ride height and I'm sure it will drive like a BMW but I dont want something that looks like a station wagon which I've heard people refer to it as. The last 2 photos remind me of a baby X5.

What do you all think of the new X3 looks exterior/interior? Has anyone here gone from a 3 series to an X3?
QUOTE]

I'm on a 325i 2006 loaner, have tested the 2007 328i. Personally, I can't wait to get on my X3. The only thing I can tell you is to go to your nearest BMW dealer and drive the X3. Your mind will be made up after that.
Appreciate 0