02-02-2024, 10:51 AM   #52
MoeTE87
OHIO STATE
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
Animal kingdom is really nice, but I don't have anything to compare it to other than the cheap hotels I used to stay at off property in the past. So compared to those it's super nice. The room themes are really well done. The only issue I'd say is that it's a bit far from most of the parks and the bus rides can be cumbersome especially at night leave the park when you're exhausted. But then again lugging around a stroller and a heavy diaper bag and a toddler that who doesn't like to sit in one place would probably make any situation cumbersome.

I'll write up a longer post about what I've learned when we get back home (flying back tomorrow). I felt we really optimized usage of the genie+. We barely stood in any lines all week and that greatly made for a smoother trip.
Looking forward to that post! Have a great last day!

Let me know any tips and tricks with the Genie+ and the other one that is needed to skip the lines. Wife is kinda worried we wont get it. lol
wtwo318091.00