10-07-2022, 07:44 PM   #2
Junebug85
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 540i xDrive - M Sport Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteinpa View Post
Posted in general as well. Had Remus exhaust installed. The tips are too big for my aftermarket diffuser https://nintestore.com/products/ninte-rear-diffuser-for-17-20-bmw-5-series-g30-g31-g38
Stock 540 diffuser also does not work.

Interested in hearing from others with Remus. How did you deal with the diffuser. Is there a specific aftermarket one I should consider. Do I attempt to dremel ( not preferred) but may try if I need a new one.
I spent alot of time tyring to find an aftermarket diffuser that was more aggressive to work with my Remus exhaust.

In the end, the only one that has perfect fitment is the OEM 550i diffuser. It's the one Remus also recommend to use - part number is on their website. I had mine wrapped in Gloss Black to match the rest of the bodykit.

The other option is the M Performance M550i diffuser (similar to the one in your link). This has a matt black top piece with a carbon fibre bottom piece. However I'm not sure if the bottom piece would fit properly due to the size of the Remus tips.
Attached Images

G30 540i xDrive / Stage 3 via BM3 / xHP Stage 3 / Pure 800 Cast Turbo / 5" Catted Downpipe / MST Intake / Remus Exhaust / MSS Springs / 19" JR SL01 & Conti SC7 / 20" BBS CI-R & Michelin PS4S / F90 Sway Bars & Braces / Lots of Gloss Black
Appreciate 1
540iSUP704.00