Antetokounmpo
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 6MT FBO; '18 F150 Platinum

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_E View Post
I finally got the camera a couple days ago, so far I really like it. Definitely need to learn more, baby steps. Tomorrow i will be going to a nice car show so I had a quick question. When waking around at shows and shooting, do you us auto focus or manual? And here are a couple pictures I've taken so far. Messed around with the editing of the sti rear only, rest are left alone. Let me know what you think and what I can improve on!
I know this is old but nobody responded. Basically I would never use manual focus unless it's too dark for the AF to work or something. The D7200 has an outstanding AF system which is obviously way faster and more accurate than a human. I would set the AF to AF-C single point so you can choose exactly where it's focusing.

I wouldn't be surprised if you've figured this out by know but I'd figure I'd help just in case.

2008 335xi 6MT | VRSF Catless DP | VRSF 7" FMIC | VRSF CP | TIAL BOV | DCI | MHD 2+
BC Racing BR | Stoptech 600 | Firehawk Indy 500 255 Square | Atric Altimax 225 Sq.
2018 F-150 Platinum 701A | FX4 | 3.5 EcoBeast
Appreciate 0