08-15-2018, 10:14 PM   #7
nate196
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 540i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacific Ride View Post
My order finally arrived last week. I initially wanted the caramel Merino leather, but as some recall the manufacturer was behind on production and eventually BMW removed the upgrade option off the 2018 540i. The 2019's have the Merino leather option reinstated. I am however, very happy with the Ivory White Nappa leather that I went with instead. My only regret is that I didn't go with the leather dash, but will next time.

I purchased this vehicle instead of leased. Discount included 3.5% off the top. Also got $4,500.00 discount from a BMW promotion that was available in February. Put $45K down and financed rest at 2.5%.

Had detailed at local APC Auto Spa including full front STEK paint protection film and rest of exterior including wheels (gold package) Ceramic Pro glass sealant. Interior Ceramic Pro protection on all leather, plastic, etc. Had windows tinted to finish the esthetics.

Can't tell you how many long stares and looks have had already. The vehicle also rides so quiet and smooth even on poorly maintained roads. Very happy with my purchase. No regrets. Did not purchase dealer extended warranties for windshield ($3K replacement) or brakes ($2,400). My auto insurance confirmed will cover glass and without deductible for a small expense.

Go BMW - Pacific Ride
Award winning color !
Superb choice !
Appreciate 0