09-16-2019, 12:02 PM   #822
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Till you are in the interior of the C7 or C8 long enough. Then it is easy.

I've owned a bolt-on C6 Z51, a modded C6Z & a 600+ WHP C5. If I get another Vette, it has to be a C7 or C8. (Would love a 67 Vert with an LS over all of them, but we are talking $$$$$ now)
I’m very content with my C6 at this time. Regarding sports cars I’m more partial to lightweight, power and handling. Power to weight ratio takes precedence over interior appointments. Like a Ferrari F40 and a 911 Club Sport owners I’ll sacrifice some fine Italian leather, walnut dashboard and others. Along with a BMW I have a Lincoln for a more comfy ride and not that the C6 is uncomfortable, it’s been taken on quite a few long road excursions without complaint.

Never could understand taking a classic like a ‘67 and dropping a modern plant in it. A 425hp 427 would suit me just fine as would the original small block and keep the classic unmolested. To each his own I guess.
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 0