08-27-2018, 12:30 AM   #12
stein_325i
Ring Leader of G8X Haters
No_Country
Rep
Drives: A Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickennuggets View Post
This is super helpful actually, I don't think I could afford above a 320, and I also don't want a 3 cylinder car either (pardon my ignorance, I'm still learning) a 2018 320i might actually be the best for me if this is all true.
I think you'll be good with a 320i. Coming from a Prius the handling, despite not being the best compared to other 3ers, is still an improvement from your Toyota, and the 7 second 0-60, while slower compared to other 3ers, is again 3 seconds less than your Prius, and I've seen many reports of owners able to get high 30s and even low 40s mpg out of their 320, so it won't be too big of a departure from your Prius. Hell, if you don't mind buying used, you could easily save a shit ton of cash on buying a used 320i (especially since german cars depreciate heavily unlike your Toyota) and if need be, spend some cash on an extended warranty (if your scared of reliability), and still have extra cash leftover, and if the 320i isn't enough for you, there's also the idea of a 328/330i (new or used). I think you will be fine with a F30, as it will be an upgrade from your Prius no matter what.
Appreciate 0