View Single Post
      04-03-2017, 06:20 PM   #10
ZigmundUK
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: I20 IX M60 Oxide Grey

Garage List
I just read the article. Actually the guy had about 2-3 compatibility issues with the entertainment and texting systems and clearly built up gesture control (which I doubt was a deciding factor for anyone's purchase).

The criticisms around self park were so contrived - all the cars need you to drive 'slowly'. If you didn't you'd be way past the spot before your reactions got you to stop anyway. And car +2.5 feet is a smaller than our auris requires too.

How about the fact that it actually does it itself whereas in previous generations cars required gear selection and acceleration and breaking.

How about talking about the lights or auto cruise and lane assist? How about talking about the 360 camera system? Or the driverless parking? Or the digital display (non Usa of course)?

Sounds like someone thought of a headline and tried their damnest to make the small subset of features fit in... I'd like good objective criticism, and one or two comments were so. The rest... meh
Appreciate 0