View Single Post
      07-12-2023, 03:34 AM   #26
Daniels1117
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 22’ M550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabjab12 View Post
Need some opinions on the best sounding exhaust for the m550. Where to buy and best price. Also interested in any performance gains
Thanks
About ready to pull the trigger on cat-back system. Have any of you heard FI cat back on an LCI m550i without a tune or downpipes? I’ve watched all the YT vids and the FI media info on their site. It’s really hard to tell from videos and I want to be certain that it’s what I want before dropping the money.

It’s between Remus and Fi right now. Both are similar price points, the biggest pro for Fi is the app/remote control OBD2 fi pro attachment which gives you the ability to open or close valves in any drive mode as you wish. Also you can switch between racing and street mode on the fly.

Any big selling points for Remus? I’m a bit worried that FI might be obnoxiously over the top loud. Can someone chime in and help set me straight!? If either is loud in sport I’m fine with that, I want it loud when I get on it. What I don’t want is drone and to not be able to talk to my girl/hear my music when cruising in comfort.

Help a brother out!
Appreciate 0