12-24-2019, 11:49 AM   #9
r33_RGSport
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyVegasMB View Post
Yes, I checked my records and it was RaceChip Ultimate.

The fact that RaceChip company told me that limp mode and check engine lights are an expected result from using RaceChip products made me realize that this is not a professional tuning company and does not respect their clients or their vehicles.

They did offer to exchange the unit for me under warranty, but at that point they lost all credibility.
I hear you.

The RaceChip Ultimate was weird.
I have had 99% great success with it to all of my BMW customers and some other European vehicles.
But, as you mentioned, I have heard a lot of horror stories on RaceChip Ultimate from Volkswagen and Audi guys.
Regardless though, that was a Gen 1 product where the engineers and supplier were different. With Gen 2, the support and product quality is much much better.

I, myself, as a reseller, felt big difference on their support.
Too bad you weren't dealing with me. I put extra effort to give support since that's what a manufacturer discount to a retailer for. Not just for profit making, but to help on the front end of the market in taking care the customer.
I even help end user who didn't purchase it from me when they asked for help.

Well, I hope you are willing to give it another change through me.
I guarantee that you will be happy and satisfied with it like I do and all of my RaceChip customers.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 0