Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 530i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlaak View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightfoxx View Post
Thanks for the Sharing. Great to see the new 2020 model comes with USB C. How about the dashboard and iDrive? Is it based on the newer iDrive 7.0 with Live Cockpit Professional?
All 2020 5 series have IDrive 7 and the new live cockpit.

Quote:
Lots of questions from a newbie... I'm expecting to get a G30 530e M-Sport soon. but I'm still undecided whether to put that on hold and wait for the 2020 model in my country.
The only 2019 you can get now are those remaining on dealer lots, which might be great if you're looking for a deal. As far as 2020 is concerned, some people dislike the new live cockpit and/or IDrive 7. YMMV
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlaak View Post
Quote:
Thanks for the Sharing. Great to see the new 2020 model comes with USB C. How about the dashboard and iDrive? Is it based on the newer iDrive 7.0 with Live Cockpit Professional?
All 2020 5 series have IDrive 7 and the new live cockpit.

Quote:
Lots of questions from a newbie... I'm expecting to get a G30 530e M-Sport soon. but I'm still undecided whether to put that on hold and wait for the 2020 model in my country.
The only 2019 you can get now are those remaining on dealer lots, which might be great if you're looking for a deal. As far as 2020 is concerned, some people dislike the new live cockpit and/or IDrive 7. YMMV
I spent some time with ID7. Not impressed.

Before: 2011 BMW 328i E90 sedan, Platinum Bronze Metallic, Dakota Brown leather, 17 inch wheels, 6-speed auto, N52 6 Cyl inline N/A goodness....
Appreciate 0