pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Our03z4 View Post
Where ever you all live I am happy that I don't. I live in the middle of no where and have absolutely no bad experiences. People may ask questions but I'm happy to answer, but the questions are always on topic and of good taste. People are even afraid to damage my car, I hear them always telling their passengers to be careful getting out.

I'm a friendly person so maybe that helps. Guess I could be considered one of those people you hate, I'll talk to other sport car owners at gas stations and such. I can just see some of you guys being like a few of my clients...stuck up, snobby, miserable people...I did the great purge of their kind last year, at their shock, didn't want their misery rubbing off. It's funny, clients who live in the 500k-800k range houses and drive things like BMW are the worst to deal with, think it's the stress of being a poser. The ones that live in the 1.0mil to 3+ and who have cars that people can only dream of are always the most friendly. Normal house is around 300k here. Funny thing is some of them use to be the kind of people you hate and now employ thousands. Funny how that works. When I go to the track the Bmw people are usually the biggest complainers. Reading these posts make me wanna ditch my car, not exactly the group I want to be associated with.
I'm happy you don't live here too.

Subarus and Priuses seem to be really popular with sanctimonious and judgemental people. They'll take your Bimmer in trade.
MKSixer34171.50