View Single Post
      03-29-2020, 08:59 PM   #69
imperfectluck
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 20' F87

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I'll take the speeders over the absolute stupidity. It blows my mind the number of times this week I have seen people blowing dead red lights. It has been several per day, every day. Anything from someone being in the left turn only lane and going straight through a dead red to someone on a one lane each way road being the 5th car in line for a light, passing into oncoming traffic lane to make a right around all the cars waiting for said light. WTF?

And social distancing doesn't seem to apply to cars. Please explain why if there is no one on the road, two cars are neck and neck doing 30 mph in a 50mph holding up the entire flow.

Breathe.. Rant over.
I had to actually reply to this, I thought i was going crazy when I started seeing this bizarre stuff happening on my side of town in Queens. Legit had a fellow tailgating me for me to leave him behind for him to only then put on a signal at the red light I was at, and from the left lane crossed in front of me and made a right turn.

Never thought i'd say this but I'd much prefer law enforcement be more prevalent than the stupid drivers..
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15581.00