03-20-2008, 01:42 PM   #17
1st_Knight
'Entwicklung 85 - Zukunft4'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 04 Z4 SMG DINAN S1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerZealot View Post
Looks like Friday (03/28) takes the cake. I was hoping to do a daytime meet so we can check out the cars, maybe shoot some photos and even go for a short cruise. But I think a lighted parking lot will do the same and a early evening cruise should be just as fun. Not sure where you guys are located; but, I've picked the Park & Ride off Mira Mesa Blvd right off the I-15 behind the big Best Buy. Here is a link to the location, if you Google map "Mira Mesa Park and Ride" you'll find it as well.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...04007&t=h&z=18

As far as time lets say 7:30 PM - ?

Itinerary will be simple; meet and greet, wait for all the stragglers and take a short drive on Mira Mesa going East onto Scripps Ranch Blvd, end at the Mercy Rd exit off the I-15, park for a little bit, comments & concerns, and call it a night?

If anyone has any suggestions or problems let me know. Thanks

P.S: Go easy on me, first time organizing a meet.

Great about the time....

However, and if I may add. Mira Mesa Boulevard is a total nightmare on Friday nights. Everybody, from grandparents to teenagers are on that road. It gets very very busy....

If I may say so, I highly recommend and suggest the meeting to be somwhere within the San Diego Spectrum? It is centrally located, there is a StarBucks, JIB, TB, etc. as well as other eateries, and plenty of space for parking, pictures. It does not get as crowded & congested as Mira Mesa... and it is not too far from from the 163, & 15 & 52. No to mention, traffic will be slightly moderate, especially on the weekends...Please let me know your thoughts on the location....
Appreciate 0