BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenry135 View Post
I don't get why you have to be a fucking asshole about him posting things that are 10x funnier than anything you post... And Its obvious everyone wants him to come back, which is the only reason I even click on this thread anymore. So you sir, are the one who should stop clicking on this thread...
lol...I'll post shit that I find funny because that's what this thread is. It's always gonna be the same shit either way, someone posts a lot and people are gonna chime in and say it's not funny, or repost, or whatever, etc, and unfortunately collins took it all personally, so he stopped posting. They are the counterpoint to your "everyone wants him back" because there are plenty of people who thought he posted a lot of dumb shit and didn't feel like reading through 30 lame meme comics because 2 were funny, and those people voiced their opinions, as you are now. Bitch all you want, but I'm not being an asshole about it, go back and read it for yourself. He acted as if he was doing everyone such a huge favor by rehosting shit from reddit, most of it I didn't find funny, some of it I did.

And BTW, I'll continue to post shit I find funny here, don't like it? GTFO, I think you have a shitty sense of humor anyway (as I'm sure you do me, so don't bother replying)

And for shits and giggles, I'll recap your so fucking hilarious I got fired from work contribution to this thread:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/search...rchid=18536688
Appreciate 0