First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: G30 540i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaOmega4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by emre View Post
That is exactly what i am planning to do in June or July.

When will you do this, would be great to see some pictures before i go ahead and buy
My Car should be here sometime around the end of April to the 1st week of May.

I went ahead and ordered the parts today

so as soon as they arrive (which will happen ahead of my cars arrival) I plan to take them to my paint shop and then I plan on installing them the day after I pick up my car.

So hopefully I will have pictures up no later than the first couple days of May.

I will do some before pictures / arrival pictures.

then I will install the Carbon fiber rear spoiler / Gloss Black 540I emblem / Gloss Black Diffuser ..

the only thing I am unsure of at the moment is do I leave my Mperformance Exhaust tips Chrome or Paint Gloss Black as well..

think I will leave Chrome at first for a little contrast and make my decision from there.

Since you already have your car.. I am going to go ahead and encourage you .. .PULL THE TRIGGER/ GO FOR IT.. I THINK IT WILL REALLY RAMP UP THE BACK END GIVING IT A MUCH MORE SPORTY LOOK .. in my opinion
Great to hear, thank you

Painting the tips is a good idea, will look awesome.
When i had the MPPSK installed i wanted to order the carbon tips but they were not available back then. Painting black would probably match better, would be much cheaper too

Looking forward to seeing your car almost as much as you do

G30 540i xDrive M Sport MPPSK / BM3
Appreciate 1