03-01-2015, 07:22 PM   #25
wdeerfield
A family of bimmers
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 G01 X3M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
did ya click the link? Apple is getting into action cam market, and the car infotainment market ... and apple is the king of the integrated experience ... oh and apple already has a little bit of branding, expertise and market share in the video editing world ...

1 + 1 +1 + 1= buh bye gopro
gopro has huge government contracts and also the discovery networks and also NFL and other sports. I'm sure they will be fine. Their stock was inflated in price based on speculation of where it will go.. it has since corrected itself to a normal level and we'll see growth in the stock going forward as they grow their market and contracts. There is a reason they put contour out of business and the alternative cams (sony, garmin, actionshot, etc..) havent taken anything away from them

there are already 3rd party companies that make these mounts and the suction cup mount will work up to 150mph (outside the car). There is no point in buying these mounts from bmw..