08-28-2020, 10:07 PM   #118
F32PROJEKT
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: G30 530e

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeboi View Post
How is the exhaust custom exhaust holding up? Is it throwing any codes now that it doesn't have any exhaust flaps? I'm doing a muffler delete on my 530e today, and the exhaust shop told me that it might throw a code once the original exhaust is removed because of the exhaust flap being disconnected.
You're right, no flaps. I had no code 90% of the time, occasionally randomly I'd get a code and after a few days it would just go away itself. Not really a big deal and didnt bother me. Not sure why it would come on and go away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face15E View Post
Really like those 520Rs...where did you get them?
Thanks! They're for sale now

https://g30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1752879

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euromotive Performance View Post
Wow, just went through this whole build and all I have to say this is the nicest 530e I've ever seen, I mean the combination of awesome parts, wheels, springs, exhaust. the whole package. So so cool to see someone do all these mods to a hybrid 5 series, makes for an awesome daily driver! Keep this thread going, Can't wait to see more!
Thanks so much, appreciate the kind words, it was a fun build for sure. Crazy how much better it looked with a few mods vs stock. Unfortunately the car is gone now, I will miss it
Appreciate 0