09-27-2020, 01:09 PM   #213
Max_M
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep
Drives: BMW X6 40D and BMW 530i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1newbmwowner View Post
I wonder when the 5-series will only be available as an all electric?

I just purchased my first BMW after owning 6 Audi A6/S6 models. I didn't purchase a 7th S6 because the 2020 model only offers a V6 biturbo, no more V8 biturbo. Instead, I started looking at BMW seriously after taking a 2020 M550i for a test drive. I didn't like the color and it didn't have the equipment I wanted so I didn't buy it on the spot. I placed an order for a 2020 M550i in March, but my order was rejected when the factory closed due to Covid-19.
That worked out to my advantage because when I was able to order, the 2021 refresh was announced. I took delivery on my 2021 M550i three weeks ago. I have every option except for rear window shades and the Wilkins sound system. Wow! what a car.

Tomorrow, I am having a 30% ceramic tint installed on the side and rear windshield.

Cheers,
Bud
Congratulations.....nice configuration! I had also ordered my car at the beginning of March and cancelled by BWM due to COVID and the change to the LCI model..... Delivery is now scheduled for the 5th of November! I am alright with the new model, however did prefer the wheels on the predecessor.....however now I see you car it looks nice (ordered the same wheels). Car will come in Sophistograu (Anthrazit grey) with M Performance carbon front splitter and mirror caps.

Enjoy the ride.....its the best performing car in its segment!
Appreciate 0