View Single Post
      09-11-2019, 05:09 PM   #29
Refined
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr-Racing View Post

I work at a large plant with a lot of employees and some times taking a Shit is a nightmare, the 8 stall bathroom is always full like 8 dudes taking a shit next to each other no problem is like a Horse stable in there...

I mean I get it when you gotta Go you gotta Go, when you have that burrito for lunch and goes down cross threaded you got to GO!!!!!!!

Those busy, multi stall bathrooms are great for a prank when they're busy. I bought some liquid ass fart spray off amazon. Went in to take a quick leak and saw all the stalls were occupied. I sprayed the liquid ass liberally without anyone noticing and bailed out and hung out across the way with my buddy who I informed of my shenanigans. Dudes who got stuck in there were waiting outside the washroom for other guys to come out as they wanted some accountability. Nobody that was in there found it amusing coming out, but we were dying laughing. Other than my buddy, no one ever found out I'd sprayed the washroom and that day is still talked about among the staff all the time.
Appreciate 0