View Single Post
      03-21-2019, 09:25 AM   #3710
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
never mind i just re-read your post, i got this the wrong way around so i thought you cheated on your first wife with the second wife
Funny you should say just this very thing. It actually almost happened. At one time I was delivering pizza's to make some extra money on the weekend. Oddly enough the girl that I had a crush on all through high school and who eventually became the 2nd wife coincidentally was my boss at the pizza joint. She intentionally moved my shift to keep me away from her while working there. I thought she was being a bitch about it at the time. When we started dating she reminded me of it and explained it was to keep her from throwing herself at me. She had always wanted the same thing I did, but I was the guy with long hair and tattoos and she was the goody-two shoe type so she didn't think I would be interested. I was...in fact....VERY interested.

So yeah, that almost happened too in a strange small world type situation...7 years before we started dating and then married. Funny how things work.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34184.50