ChevyGuyFL
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '19 M550i, '17 Silverado

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeMo87 View Post
That works out perfectly right after your vacation!

So I wake up early morning today to use the bathroom, I get back in bed to sleep a little longer. Of course my impulse kicks in, so with only one eye open I decide to look at the BMW website for an update. Guess what I see????
"At the dealership"

Forget about getting back into bed or taking a shower. Quickly brushed my teeth and took off to the dealership to look through the parking lot for my car (heart is beating abnormally). Sadly, I couldn't find it anywhere. I decided to wait another 30 mins till they opened up and called them from the parking lot.

GM tells me that he doesn't know anything about my car delivery. Since he just got in, I asked him to look through his computer for any updates. No updates of any delievery, and he's not sure why my status states that.

I thought I've seen it all, until this happened lol!
Should have just went back to sleep smh

Sorry, I HAD to share this story I experienced today.
No apologies needed. We've been waiting so long it's perfectly understandable. I watched Olympian Hwy creep into Southampton this afternoon just because...

That is odd though... website is always behind and you'd think it had to be there... Probably tomorrow...