05-26-2020, 11:08 AM   #7
belcom
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '18 540i, '06 Z4si, '07 Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer_335 View Post
My preference was to NOT get dynamic dampers. In my view they don't provide linear response when they are in the sport setting. Unless you have anti roll bars you should expect some lean its a heavy car after all. On the flip side they are much plushier in the comfort setting.

I have passive Msport suspension and i love it. I never saw myself driving the car in any other setting. I think body roll is still there but its linear and predictable which can be mitigated. Not to mention that passive msport is about half inch lower than dynamic suspension on G30.

sorry didn't mean it to come across as I'm dissing dynamic dampers... but as you can tell i'm not a fan of this set up.
For me it was a deal I could not pass up and I didn't have a whole lot of choice and I know about the height, the gap is kind of bothering me. Its not huge but at the same time it just needs to be an inch lower to make it sit perfect. Lower center of gravity with the regular sport suspension probably helps too. I need to drive one with regular m-sport dampers and springs to see/feel the difference. I've seen a lot of people post their happy thoughts about it
Appreciate 0