View Single Post
      07-18-2008, 04:26 PM   #17
Jinxter
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW e92 M3

I jsut got mine today as well. I wont be ablet o start teh install until Sunday though as I am out of town till saturday night. I will try to set up a DIY for this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvacha
I'm involved in the same GB, but these units have not shipped out yet. My plan is to (hopefully) follow this thread http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131151 using the front fog switch to turn the LI on/off. I'll resort to a relay powered by the front fog if needed, but I am hopeful that I can avoid doing so

Yeah, i wish i can relay the power to the front fog button, but i am not very familiar with electrics so i probably wont mess around with it yet. I will hold on to the installation until next week, when i got a chance. And i will try make a DIY for you guys.

The power from the front fog switch can not be rewired as it will only allow your LI to work when the headlight system is engaged aka ight time or if you light to turn on your head lights at all times.

However I have a solution for it and will be posting it as part of the DIY. I will set up a install kit for the custom switch.

08' e92 M3 6MT // Rogue SSK // B&B Tri Flow Exhaust // AA air filter // Mod Carbon Skirt extensions // Amuse Front/Rear Bumper // Amuse Trunk // Gloss Black Grills w/ M colors // gloss black side vents // M5 Stick with IND custom stitched boot // Carbon Firber wrap steering wheel trim // Avant Garde M364 20' (street) // Advan RS 18's (track)

Last edited by Jinxter; 07-18-2008 at 05:25 PM..
Appreciate 0