03-19-2020, 08:47 AM   #15
Vossy
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G20 330E M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy-1878 View Post
Picked my 330d xdrive M sport up a couple of weeks ago. Having come from a B9 A4. Can honestly say that the seats in this are awful! I've adjusted them every way I can and I can never find a comfortable position. I end up with back ache/neck ache. I have manual seats with the lumbar, no matter what I try I can't get comfy. The seat also feels like it slopes toward the centre console. Never had this in my A4, they were supple, supportive and never caused me any aches. They are also rock hard in my opinion. Whoever designed these seats clearly didn't spend much time testing them for comfort. I had 3, 3 series coupes from 02-08 and never found those seats to be an issue. These however, are horrendous. I've informed BMW along with a couple of other things. Anyone know what can be done? £45k car and the seats are like sitting on two planks of wood connected at a bizarre angle.
Sorry for your experience. I’ve had my 330e M Sport since November and have found the seats to be fine over 200 mile journeys and more. It must be like buying a road bike saddle.Someones super comfy lightly padded saddle can be a real PITA to someone else
Appreciate 0