oddjob2021
ASR Turbos+LSD+Meth= :D
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. 5 View Post
After my second session, my front wastegate decided to stick open and it made me think about what else can happen with this car.
I got it to unstick before my last session but then it decided to stick again when I left the track.
I know I drive it hard, but it really makes me think about how nice an e90 M3 would be during these times--no HPFP, no wastegates--just engine.
nice racing man, looked like a blast, but boy do you need upp'd turbos Mr. 5. just look at your G's drop at redline (of course using the straight flat sections). I have a perf. steering wheel, so i too monitor my g's. your wastegate issue would be solved (with the proper kit) and it would be a helluva lot cheaper and easier than selling the car and starting a new. dude, i remember back in the day when we were all noobs and i checked out your wastegate fix thread, it saved my stockers and saved many others. all im saying is you've been in this game for a while, why not step it up to the next level, you wont be sorry. i know the sound difference of upgraded turbos is enough to get them, let alone the hard pull to redline. there are many kits out now, you know the brands, im sure you have done a bit of research on the subject.

2007 335i Coupe
Mods: Check the Garage
Appreciate 0