Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I was a bit annoyed today at the sheer disregard and inattention drivers show when behind the wheel. A power outage took out four city blocks (…including the tri-phase traffic signals) and motorists candidly blew through pitch black intersections with flagrant disregard. After writing five traffic collisions from 11pm yesterday through 5pm today, I got fed up. Once darkness fell this evening I wrote 21800(d)(1) CVC violation citations for every driver I could catch…….to the tune of 15 in two hours before I shut it down to end my work week and go home. I don't write a lot of citations, but this phenomenon just irked me enough to put pen to paper.

#venting
Santa Ana winds were bad last night. How was everything at your place? Any damage? No damage here, just a big mess.

My daughter and I planted a pine tree from a sapling 30 years ago. It's about 35-40 feet now. Always worry about it when we get one of these big wind events.
No damage to my place near you. The wind caused the power outage in my patrol area though. Glad everything was okay in your neck of the woods.
Appreciate 1
Esteban42239.50