09-25-2019, 12:28 PM   #100
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
I sent this to the office of John Cornyn moments ago.

Good afternoon! I have always been a fan, and appreciate the work you have been doing for Texas, especially the way you have conducted yourself since 2017. I have voted for you every time. I have voted Republican almost every time, only having voted for Lloyd Bentsen in 1988 and Hillary in 2016.

My email today concerns the President. Having seen the transcript of his call with the Ukranian president, I cannot but be appalled by his conduct in this manner, and would think every ethical American would share my outrage. His actions cannot stand. And this sets a terrible precedent for future politics in our country. My greatest hope is that Trump will look at a bleak future and not run in 2020 if the GOP joins the Democrats in forwarding the impeachment process. If he decides to continue running for the 2020 election, I would hope you would vote to impeach if the motion is brought before you. I know this would be hard politically, but leaders must lead and defend our country no matter the prospect of their political future.