Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 530ix Sport Line

Garage List
2020 BMW 530ix  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by claykin View Post
Just let them know you want them to make AA work like it does for other MY20 G30 cars that received iStep upgrades after July 2020.
I have talked to Head Office Geniuses, have them open an IT ticket that AA is missing. The answer has so far been, "your car does not support AA." I plan to show them their own document that says AA is supported for my car, but I am concerned that they will again come back with "nothing wrong with your car, AA is not supported."

I am bringing it back next week with other software concerns that have either popped up after the 3/21 upgrade or were not fully resolved. Now if they don't yet do 7/21 upgrade, would they repeat the 3/21 upgrade? Could I question them and say "you guys forgot/missed X"?

I would love to hear from someone who managed to get AA after initially being told that his car does not support AA and how they managed to convince the dealer, what did he do.

It just seems to me that if CarPlay works, then AA is just software that should work on the same platform.

This is getting very frustrating.
Appreciate 0